Friday, August 16, 2013

TpT Back to School SALE and a {FREEBIE}

Hey everyone!!  If you have already gone back to school, I hope you are off to a great start!  For those of you that are lucky enough to still have some "summer" left (like me!), ENJOY IT!  As usual, Teachers Pay Teachers is having a Back to School Sale.  This is the perfect time to stock up on materials, activities, games, printables, and more to use during the first few months of school.  There are so many amazing SLPs, teachers, and educators who have done the work for you and created amazing materials.  So why not take full advantage and STOCK UP!  

The SALE runs from August 18th-19th.  EVERYTHING in my store is 28% off when you use the code BTS13.  Head over to MY STORE NOW to add items to your wishlist.


And now the {FREEBIE} I promised you!  This is another adorable poster that you can display in your speech room. If you download it, please leave me feedback. I'd also LOVE to see pictures of your poster hanging up! Leave comments and pictures on my Facebook page or right here on the blog! Thanks so much!!!




Kristine
Live Love Speech
https://www.facebook.com/LiveLoveSpeech

No comments:

Post a Comment