I am so excited to have the opportunity to do a review of AND giveaway a copy of Multiple Choice Articulation. This app was created by Erik X. Raj who not only is a former college classmate but also a good friend. It is compatible with the iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, and iPod touch.
This interactive app allows students to hear the question and hear the answer. The audio component for each question and answer is exciting, silly, and thought-provoking which makes students even more engaged! Erik designed the questions with the intent of initiating exciting conversations.
Each question has an example answer that is so animated it will have your students cracking up! This app will definitely be a great alternative to traditional articulation drills.
Here is what I love about this app...
- Students are able to use their own creativity to problem solve, give an explanation, and practice their articulation all at the same time!
- Like I mentioned before, the audio components for the questions and answers are so creative and animated that your students will laugh and want more!
- Each card can be used to target sounds at the word, sentence, reading, and conversation levels.
- More than just articulation is targeted including memory, "wh" question comprehension, problem solving, sentence formulation, word order, turn taking and more!
- This app can be used in the therapy room, classroom, and even at home (which is amazing for carryover!)
My students absolutely love this app and yours will too! It is a must have! For a chance to win this app, please enter below. Good luck!