Sunday, March 24, 2013

Following Directions Pizza Party! {NEW ACTIVITY}

I am so excited that I am off the entire week for Spring Break!!!  However, I am not so excited that they are predicting 3-5 inches of snow tomorrow.  Anyway, to get the week started off right, I am proud to introduce my newest activity, Following Directions Pizza Party {2, 3, & 4 step directions}.

I don't know about you, but I loveeeee pizza!!!  I'm sure you and your students will have a ton of fun with this exciting activity.  You can grab the activity HERE!
Included:
Game board
32 cards each of 2, 3, and 4 step directions
8 wild cards





Preparing:
Print and laminate all cards.
How to play:
Students take turns choosing cards and listening to the directions. If the student correctly performs the directions on the card, he/she rolls a dice and moves that number of spaces on the board. If chosen, follow the directions on the included wild cards.  The first student to reach finish on the game board is the winner!


I hope you and your students enjoy this super fun and yummy activity!!!