Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Speachy Feedback Linky Party!!

I love being part of the SLP Blogging World!!!  Nicole over at Speech Peeps just started a linky party to highlight feedback left on Teachers Pay Teachers.


Basically, each month I will choose someone who has left detailed feedback.  That person will be able to choose an item from my store for FREE.  You can click the image above and head over to Nicole's blog for more details about the linky party.


If your TpT username is "sdavis95", please send me an e-mail with the product of your choice from my store!  Be sure to check back next month to see if you are the next winner for leaving feedback!

As always, I appreciate ALL of your feedback, comments, and questions!  Thanks everyone!

Kristine
Live Love Speech

  

No comments:

Post a Comment