Monday, February 4, 2013

Activities I grabbed during the BIG TpT Sale!

Hey everyone!  Who watched the Super Bowl?!  I know I did while shopping the TpT sale (and some eating in between as well) lol.  I wanted to share with all of you ALL of the purchases I made yesterday.  In case you missed the sale yesterday, EVERYTHING in my TpT Store is STILL 20% OFF!!!  Head over now to grab some more activities!!  


Now here are the activities I purchased yesterday.....


The Great Race by CC (If I Only Had Super Powers)

K-5 Common Core Standards Supporting IEP Goals by Nicole Allison (Allison's Speech Peeps)

Speech-a-gories by Carissa Ten Hoeve (HomeSweetSpeechRoom)



Articulation Carnival by SLP Gone Wild (Jenn Alcorn @ Crazy Speech World)
In Your Shoes by Jenna Rayburn (Speech Room News)


Language Pops by SLP Gone Wild


Abracadabra Problem Solving by Ms. Jocelyn Speech

What Planet Are You On? Social Skills Pack by Thedabblingspeechie


Rock Climbing: /s/, /s/ blends, /z/, /r/, /r/ blends & Listening Comprehension by Missie Wagoner



Flying Pigs Figurative Language Pack by SLP Gone Wild


Penguin Listening Comprehension by Lindsey Karol (Wordnerdspeechteach)

Hope you all enjoy!!!

Kristine
Live Love Speech





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning my Common Core Product! I hope it will save you tons of time this busy IEP season! Looks like you got some great products!
    Nicole
    allisonspeechpeeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete