Here is what you need to prepare this activity...
- Small envelopes or "library" pockets
- Printed page of numbers 1-10 or 1-20 (3 copies)
- Basket or hat for one set of numbers
- Quick articulation activities (e.g. Say your sound 10 times, Say 2 sound words that are things)
How to set up...
- Print and cut numbers 1-10 or 1-20 (how ever many articulation activities you would like to have).
- Glue each number to a library pocket or small envelope.
- Cut the other two copies of numbers apart and place inside a basket or hat.
- Create and cut apart various articulation activities and place into library pockets.
How to use the "warm-up" or "wrap-up" articulation activity
- Each session (or once a week) students choose 3 numbers from the basket either at the beginning or the end.
- According to the numbers chosen, students take an activity from the library pockets.
- Students take turns completing their chosen activities (e.g. Use a sound word in a question).
This activity is great for a little extra practice AND can be used for carryover (students take home their chosen activities for homework). Every few weeks, change up the activities that are inside the pockets to keep things interesting!
Hope you all enjoy!!!